Frequently Asked Questions:
What are your shipping policies?
- Most ready made items will ship within 1-5 business days.
- All orders are shipped with USPS first class mail.
- Once shipped, tracking numbers will be sent to your email.
- I am not responsible for delays in shipping once the item has been shipped out.
- I am not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen packages, however I will do whatever I can to make things right. Customer satisfaction is my priority.
Do you accept returns?
- All sales are final. Due to sanitary purposes, I am unable to accept returns.
- Please make sure that you read all FAQs and item descriptions before placing your order. If you have any questions, please contact me through the Contact page or email me at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you do not have any allergies to the metals or materials used. I am not responsible for any allergic reactions caused by the materials.
Do you offer repairs?
- I offer free simple repairs on my jewelry if it is fixable. If it is a more complex repair, there may be a small fee.
- Please contact me and I will provide you with an estimate and an address to ship the item to.
- There is a $5 shipping fee.
- Once received, turnaround time is typically 1-2 weeks although depending on the repair it may take longer.
- Exceptions apply. To learn more about whether your item can be repaired, please contact me with a detailed description of the item and its damages.
- If you would like an electroformed item resealed, that qualifies as a simple repair but if you would like to reseal it on your own, clear nail polish will suffice. Visit the Electroforming page to learn more.
- If an item arrives damaged or broken, please contact me as soon as possible.
Do you do custom work?
- I do all kinds of custom orders. Visit the Custom Work page for more information.
- If you are interested in purchasing a custom, please contact me through the Contact page or through social media.
What is Electroforming?
- To learn more about what electroforming is and how to care for your copper jewelry please refer to the Electroforming page.